Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Rap

I don't know what to feel about this... but here it is. This is supposed to be about the fact that everyone is selfish, even just a little bit.


EVERYONE
First off, I’m sorry
For only thinking of myself
When you were all alone and you needed my help
I wasn’t there,
And it’s not ‘cause I don’t care
I just loved myself more
When I wasted your time,
And walked out the door
The problem has always been,
And will always be
That selfish little girl
Also known as me
No matter what it is,
No matter what you say,
I turn it around
So it’s facing my own way.
I want to be selfless
You probably do too
But is it for me, or is it for you?
I just want you to see
I was genuine when I said
It’s not you,
It’s this selfish little girl
Also known as me

No comments:

Post a Comment