Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm Not Sad

  Reading my last posts you may think I'm a depressed person, I know I would. I'd just like to inform you that I'm not that way. As a matter-of-fact I'm a very jaunty. If you catch me in a great, and I mean fantastically ecstatic mood, then I will literally dance and sing around, and laugh at everything. This may be confused with when I'm hyper, but that's rare these high school days, so I'm probably happy.
 My parents seem to think I'm grumpy, my only explanation for that is: I'm allergic to waking in the morning, it makes me break out in angry groans and good mornings.
 I like to make jokes, laugh at them, look at quotes about anything, go internet picture searching, and being with awesome people (you?) Those are things that make me happy everyday. So...let's have some fun shall we?
 Your Friendly Neighborhood Blogger
Allie

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that picture... with the rainbow. And the quote :) It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete