Thursday, November 18, 2010

Music That I Would Suggest

No particular order, just what comes to mind. I shall have pictures!

  1.  Mr. Brightside- The Killers
  2. Creep- Radiohead
  3. Savoir- Rise Against
  4. Yesterday- Atmosphere
  5. In Her Music Box- Atmosphere
  6. Sleepy Head- Passion Pit
  7. Loser- Beck
  8. Paper Planes- M.I.A
  9. Polar Opposites- Modest Mouse
  10. Otherside- Red Hot Chili Peppers
  11. Americas Suithearts- Fall Out Boy
  12. Sleep- My Chemical Romance
  13. Breakable- Ingrid Michealson
  14. Telephone- Lady GaGa
  15. Romeo and Juliet-  The Killers (cover)
  16. Move Away- The Killers
  17. Cemetery Drive- My Chemical Romance
  18. Secrets- One Republic
  19. Cassie (acoustic version)- Flyleaf 
  20. Kryptonite- Three Doors Down

No comments:

Post a Comment