Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Post On Love

     Well, everyone seems to struggle with it in some light. Since Google has all the answers, I went to it for information on this so called love. I’ve actually gone to the love calculator (http://www.lovecalculator.com/), which was the second result to my search.  I type in my name, Allie, and person two as Darth Vader. Guess what? We are 79% compatible. Luckily this is not how I would estimate or define love. You know what else there is? A wiki how on love. Here it is: http://www.wikihow.com/Love    No one can obviously tell you how to love, but I like what this site says.  I thought it would be stupid when I glanced at it, but it’s not that bad.
     Unfortunately I don’t know much about love at all. I’m rather inexperienced. It’s rarely in the air, and when it is I choke on it. I’ve seen to many people lie to each other about what they truly feel to have an all- consuming desire towards it. I’m not one to say “I love you” and mean nothing, or at least its definition*.  I say it when I mean it.  I’m more afraid of rejection than love itself. Why? It’s happened before. 
     The way I see it people are either afraid of love, in love, or not sure what love is. If you're afraid of love, I assuming it's knocked you down before and you're content with not getting back up right away. If you're in love, maybe one day you'll get married, then you can grow old with that one special person *sarcastic tone*. If you're in love, good for you. That's it. Good for you. And then there are those like me. Not sure what love is from lack of romantic experience.
     There is love that I do know. It is the love of my parents, and a few of my friends. I hope that everyone knows that love, but I know they don't. Love is just another thing we are constantly trying to find the meaning of, while at the same time try to accomplish it.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Blogger,
Allie
* Dictionary Definition- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/love   
Quotes That I Like About This Thing-



  • "Your heart is my piñata"-Chuck Palahnuik
  • "The love that lasts the longest is the love that's never returned"-William Somerset Mauqham
  • "After all what was more important, in the end, than love?"- Stephanie Meyer
  • "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein
  • "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired"- Robert Frost
  • "When Love is not madness, it is not love."- Pedro Calderon Dela Barca
  • "Why ruin a perfectly good flower when you know, he loves you not."
  • "The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you"
  • "If love is shelter, I'm going to walk in the rain."
















No comments:

Post a Comment